POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray? : Re: How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 10:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I rotate a citygen 1.5 scene in moray?
From: JReyes
Date: 29 Jan 2007 00:15:00
Message: <web.45bd81e78031825d3fcc65ba0@news.povray.org>
> Basically, the transform from POV-Ray to Moray (or from Moray to POV-Ray) is
> very simple. The only thing you have to do is to add two commands to the (I
> suppose) union englobing your city:
>
> scale <1, 1, -1>
> rotate <90, 0, 0>
>
> That's all.
>
> When using the POVInclude plugin, the advanced option you mention is only
> used for the placeholder box visible in Moray and containing the POV-Ray
> object. There is a pdf tutorial available for this plugin. If you are
> interested, I can post it in moray.binaries.
>
> Thomas

I'm not great with povray script writing and I think that is where my
problem is. I don't know how to declare the whole city as one object and
rotate it. I'm going to download files from povray.text.tutorials and see
if I find one with an example that I can copy-paste and edit to do this.

thank you for such a quick response!